These are some of my originally designed crocheted creations (no patterns). I have been crocheting since girlhood, sitting at my aunt’s knee learning by watching and trying. West African Adinkra symbol influences are part of my original designs.
Everything is top quality yarn, some use natural fibers, some use repurposed and recycled fibers – all are hand washable and each piece is a ‘one-of-a-kind’ fair-trade inspired creation made in a ‘smoke-free and pet-free’ home.
A bit about me-
I am a published fiction and non-fiction author, a single parent, life-long community activist and world citizen. I’ve toured different regions performing and public speaking to raise awareness and stimulate discussion in many diverse communities.
Also an accomplished bilingual singer and storyteller of Folklore, World Issues and Culture. My hats and other goodies tell a story of whimsy and warmth with the yarns often having journeyed globally before being woven into one of my original creations. Hats and their significance feature prominently in so many Cultures and their stories, many myths and fables.
Contact me at: email@example.com, Skype: Sio-so
- Bath-body pouches $10, either 100% unbleached cotton or Cotton/Loofah blend
- Adinkra pouches Sm $20/ Lg $25 (any set $40)
- Fleece & crochet pouch sets $50
- Tuques $25 adult/$22 child
- Specialty hats (- with natural fibers, fur, metallic, glitter) $32
- Super-Slouch (7 hat styles in one) $32
- Brimmed hats (have a visor at the front) $42/ child $40
CLICK BELOW (on photo) TO VIEW FULL COLLECTION:
|Crochet Creations by Siobhan, “MAMA says: Put-a-Hat-on!”, firstname.lastname@example.org|